12/14U Girls Spring 2 Academy
- Our Age Group Academy is perfect for all athletes who are interested in trying out aquatic sports.
- If your athlete is comfortable in the water, enjoys surfing, swimming or is active at any dryland sport then water polo is the perfect fit!
- Age Group teams coaches and athletes will work closely together to advance our athletes to their next level of water polo success.
- Age Group teams promote the student athlete with a balanced and efficient training and competitive schedule.
- Age group team placement is based on athlete’s age as of August 1, 2021.
- Age Group teams are offered in 4 seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
La Jolla United wpc 12U Girls Spring 2 Academy
Coaches: Hannah Lobato & Rachel Lobato
Important Reminders for Athletes to be Cleared for Training:
All La Jolla United wpc members must be registered with USA Water Polo prior to their first day of water polo training and maintain current membership status. La Jolla United wpc athletes are required to be a Gold Member, affiliated with La Jolla United wpc (1654), upload a current photo ID, and complete their birthdate verification process. Official website to register with USA Water polo click HERE.
Coggan Aquatic Center Membership
All La Jolla United wpc athletes will need to be active members at Coggan Family Aquatic Center. CFAC hours, membership benefits, schedule and program information can be found HERE.
Complete Coggan Aquatic Center Waiver & Parent Commitment Form
Waivers are emailed upon new athlete registration.
Waivers need to be completed and turned into your athletes coach prior to their first practice.
Returning athletes will NOT need to resubmit waivers.
Registration & Payment:
All players (new and existing) using this system for the first time will need to register a new account using “Register Now”. After you register the first time, you will be a Returning User and be able to use “Member Login” feature.
When registering, please use the PLAYER’S name (not the parent’s name) as the member. The email address should be the parent’s email (or the person making communication correspondence).
A player’s age division is determined by the athlete’s age on August 1st of the year in which the tournament is being held.
If a player is 10 years old on August 1 of the upcoming Summer, they are eligible to compete in the 10U division. If an athlete turns 11 on July 31, his/her age is 11 on August 1st and is therefore not eligible for the 10U division. They are, however, able to participate in the 12U division.
Team Placement Evaluations will begin on 1st day of training.
Team Placement and athlete grouping is based on athletes participation, skill level, and work ethic.
APRIL 19TH-JUNE 9TH
Sunday Practice Dates & Times:
No Practice on following days:
5/19 (LJHS Home Game), 6/2 (LJHS Home Game)
Junior Olympic Qualifications May 15-16th, May 22-23rd & June 1-6th (Game times and locations TBD)
$170.00 for each 26 days with 2 installments