14u Boys Fall Academy
- After completing our Age Group Academy, athletes can continue to advance their skills on one of our Junior Teams.
- Junior teams are great for athletes with novice, moderate or advanced water polo experience who seek to take their skill sets to the next level.
- Junior team coaches and athletes will work closely together to advance our athletes to their next level of water polo success.
- Junior teams promote the student athlete with a balanced and efficient training and competitive schedule.
- Junior team placement is based on athlete’s age as of August 1, 2022.
- Junior teams consist of 6th, 7th and 8th grade athletes.
- Junior teams are offered in 4 seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
La Jolla United wpc 14U Boys Fall Academy
Coaches: John William Bryant, Nate Ellinthorpe, Noah Keoni Tiu
Important Reminders for Athletes to be Cleared for Training:
All La Jolla United wpc members must be registered with USA Water Polo prior to their first day of water polo training and maintain current membership status. La Jolla United wpc athletes are required to be a Gold Member, affiliated with La Jolla United wpc (1654), upload a current photo ID, and complete their birthdate verification process. Official website to register with USA Water polo click HERE.
Coggan Aquatic Center Membership
All La Jolla United wpc athletes will need to be active members at Coggan Family Aquatic Center. CFAC hours, membership benefits, schedule and program information can be found HERE.
Registration & Payment:
All players (new and existing) using this system for the first time will need to register a new account using “Register Now”. After you register the first time, you will be a Returning User and be able to use “Member Login” feature.
When registering, please use the PLAYER’S name (not the parent’s name) as the member. The email address should be the parent’s email (or the person making communication correspondence).
A player’s age division is determined by the athlete’s age on August 1st of the year in which the tournament is being held.
If a player is 14 years old on August 1 of the upcoming Summer, they are eligible to compete in the 14U division. If an athlete turns 15 on July 31, his/her age is 15 on August 1st and is therefore not eligible for the 14U division. They are, however, able to participate in the 16U division.
Team Placement Evaluations will begin on 1st day of training.
Team Placement and athlete grouping is based on athletes participation, skill level, and work ethic.
August 9th-August 29th Training Schedule
August 30th-September 5th Training Schedule
September 7th-November 1st Training Schedule
No Practice on following days:
September 6th (Labor Day)
August 17th, August 27th, September 24th, September 25th, October 30th (LJHS Home Games)
All La Jolla United athletes encouraged to watch LJHS Men’s water polo games at Coggan Aquatic Center (Games begin as early as 3:30pm)
September 18-19th, 2021 Kap 7 Back to School Festival (Games in Orange County)
October 2-3rd, 2021 Pacific Fall Classic (Game in San Diego)
October 9-10th, 2021 Annual Evan Cousineau Memorial Cup (Games in Orange County)
September 26th Laguna Beach SPA League (2 games a day in Orange County/LA/Santa Ana)
October 17th Laguna Beach SPA League (2 games a day in Orange County/LA/Santa Ana)
October 24th Laguna Beach SPA League (2 games a day in Orange County/LA/Santa Ana)
$210.00 for each 1 month with 3 installments