High School Boys 2022 Summer Academy
- After completing our Junior Academy and Development teams, athletes can continue to advance their skills on one of our Senior Teams.
- Senior teams are great for athletes with significant water polo experience at the competitive club or varsity high school level.
- Senior team coaches and athletes will work closely together to advance our athletes to their next level of water polo success.
- Senior teams promote the student athlete with a balanced and efficient training and competitive schedule.
- Senior team placement is based on athlete’s age as of August 1, 2022.Athletes going into their freshman year of high school should register for our high school program
La Jolla United wpc High School Boys Summer Academy
Coaches: Arman Momdzhyan, Jim Fales, Greg Olson, Noah Tiu, John William Bryant, Jacob Schrimpf & Johnny Dickerson
Important Reminders for Athletes to be Cleared for Training:
All La Jolla United wpc members must be registered with USA Water Polo prior to their first day of water polo training and maintain current membership status. La Jolla United wpc athletes are required to be a Gold Member, affiliated with La Jolla United wpc (1654), upload a current photo ID, and complete their birthdate verification process. Official website to register with USA Water polo click HERE.
Coggan Aquatic Center Membership
All La Jolla United wpc athletes will need to be active members at Coggan Family Aquatic Center. CFAC hours, membership benefits, schedule and program information can be found HERE.
Registration & Payment:
All players (new and existing) using this system for the first time will need to register a new account using “Register Now”. After you register the first time, you will be a Returning User and be able to use “Member Login” feature.
When registering, please use the PLAYER’S name (not the parent’s name) as the member. The email address should be the parent’s email (or the person making communication correspondence).
A player’s age division is determined by the athlete’s age on August 1st of the year in which the tournament is being held.
If a player is 16 years old on August 1 of the upcoming Summer, they are eligible to compete in the 16U division. If an athlete turns 17 on July 31, his/her age is 17 on August 1st and is therefore not eligible for the 16U division. They are, however, able to participate in the 18U division.
Team Placement Evaluations will begin on 1st day of training.
Team Placement and athlete grouping is based on athletes participation, skill level, and work ethic.
May 16th-July 14th Training Schedule
2022 Summer Tournament Dates
June 13-19th Junior Olympic Qualifications in San Diego, CA (16u Boys A, 16u Boys B, 16u Boys C, 18u Boys A, 18u Boys B)
June 24-26th Futures Super Finals in Orange County, CA (16u Boys A & 18u Boys A)
July 1-3rd U.S Club Championships in Inland Empire, CA (16u Boys A & 18u Boys A)
July 8-10th 2022 John Hale Tournament in Lake Elsinore, CA (16u Boys B, 16u Boys C, 18u Boys B)
July 15-19th Junior Olympics in San Jose, CA (All qualified teams)
$295.00 for each 1 month with 2 installments