High School Girls 2022 Fall Academy
- After completing our Junior Academy and Development teams, athletes can continue to advance their skills on one of our Senior Teams.
- Senior teams are great for athletes with significant water polo experience at the competitive club or varsity high school level.
- Senior team coaches and athletes will work closely together to advance our athletes to their next level of water polo success.
- Senior teams promote the student athlete with a balanced and efficient training and competitive schedule.
- Senior team placement is based on athlete’s age as of August 1, 2023.Athletes going into their freshman year of high school should register for our high school program
La Jolla United wpc High School Girls Fall Academy
Coaches: John William Bryant, Arman Momdzhyan, Dana Ocshner, & Kirby Kaptur
Important Reminders for Athletes to be Cleared for Training:
All La Jolla United wpc members must be registered with USA Water Polo prior to their first day of water polo training and maintain current membership status. La Jolla United wpc athletes are required to be a Gold Member, affiliated with La Jolla United wpc (1654), upload a current photo ID, and complete their birthdate verification process. Official website to register with USA Water polo click HERE.
Coggan Aquatic Center Membership
All La Jolla United wpc athletes will need to be active members at Coggan Family Aquatic Center. CFAC hours, membership benefits, schedule and program information can be found HERE.
Registration & Payment:
All players (new and existing) using this system for the first time will need to register a new account using “Register Now”. After you register the first time, you will be a Returning User and be able to use “Member Login” feature.
When registering, please use the PLAYER’S name (not the parent’s name) as the member. The email address should be the parent’s email (or the person making communication correspondence).
A player’s age division is determined by the athlete’s age on August 1st of the year in which the tournament is being held.
If a player is 16 years old on August 1 of the upcoming Summer, they are eligible to compete in the 16U division. If an athlete turns 17 on July 31, his/her age is 17 on August 1st and is therefore not eligible for the 16U division. They are, however, able to participate in the 18U division.
Team Placement Evaluations will begin on 1st day of training.
Team Placement and athlete grouping is based on athletes participation, skill level, and work ethic.
August 15 – September 3
Tuesdays: 5:30-7:00pm (Modified 8/30 6:00-7:30pm)
September 5 – November 3
Mondays: 7:30-9:00pm (No practice 9/5 Labor Day)
Sundays: 2:00-4:00pm (No practice 9/11, 9/25 & 10/9)
2022 16 & 18u Girls Fall Tournament Dates
Subscription Starts from $305.00 for each 1 month with 3 installments